Le Cercle de la Compliance protects your data
Le Cercle de la Compliance is, by definition, sensitized to protecting your personal data and to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We use your data only for the following purposes:
- Management of memberships in Le Cercle de la Compliance
- Management of registrations for events we organize
- Information about events co-organized with partners
We pay particular attention to gathering—for you as an important professional contact for Le Cercle de la Compliance or as a member—information related only to your membership in Le Cercle de la Compliance and to your registration for meetings and events we organize. All of our messages provide you with the possibility of unsubscribing. As a principle, we will not send your personal data to any third parties. However, we may send your data to the following third parties:
- Third-party providers bound by a non-disclosure obligation, for the processing of your personal information for the purposes described above (e.g., outsourced accounting department, email sending service); and
- Le Cercle de la Compliance’s partners for events we organize such as providers of professional services.
The period for retaining your personal information will vary and depend mainly on:
- The purpose for which we use your personal information; and
- Legal requirements—the laws or regulations may set a minimal period during which we have to retain your personal data.
We will ensure that the personal information we hold is subject to suitable security measures. Our website is secured and encrypted by the SSL Letsencrypt protocol. It is hosted in France.
Your choices and rights:
You can exercise your rights of access, correction and objection related to the personal data we hold pertaining to you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.